we get it done
Retire risk and mature your technology with our Testbed Services. Our reusable suborbital VTVL rockets provide commercial customers and government agencies with a rocket-powered flight test environment to demonstrate technologies related to entry, descent, and landing.
Our precision rocket landings offer exclusive flight test opportunities:
– Descent and landing technology demonstration
– Surface interaction data collection
– Surface sample integration and testing
– High fidelity flight profile
– Instrument integration experience
– Integration into other payloads
– Real world data refinement and validation of simulation
– Operational integration experience
– Form and fit testing and validation
Rocket Development, Launch & Landing Facilities
We conduct test operations from sites at the Mojave Air & Space Port, 90 minutes north of Los Angeles and just a short drive from our primary engineering and integration facilities. This proximity to our test site allows us to test frequently and responsively with minimal lead-time. Our vehicles often fly several days a week and have flown up to 6 times in a single day.
We also offer test stands for static engine testing and characterization. We currently have 3 stands online and available: two 7,000lbf rated stands, one for LOX and IPA/Methane and one for Green Hypergolic Bi-propellant Testing, as well as a brand new 25,000lbf rated LOX/Methane stand.
precision landing Tech
Traditionally, robotic exploration landers have landed “blind,” requiring large, hazard-free landing sites. Our precision landing technologies dramatically improve landing accuracy and bring the solar system’s most scientifically interesting areas, risky terrain, and even human bases, within reach. Landing in a canyon, dodging kilometer-sized surface hazards, or traversing for days to reach a scientific objective, instead of years — it’s finally possible with our tech.
We have an extremely knowledgeable engineering team with decades of experience pushing the boundaries of rocketry. If you want to expand the limits of what is possible, we’re the team to do it for you. Including:
– Guidance, Navigation & Control (GN&C) Technology Testing
– Atmospheric & Astronomical Research Platforms
– Plume Effects Research
– Entry, Descent, Landing (EDL) Technology Testing
– Technology Maturation & Accelerated Mission Infusion
– Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR)
– Rocket Propulsion and Thrust Vector Control Solutions